International Protein’s High Protein pancake mix to create pancakes with a difference!
Not only are these pancakes high protein, they are also gluten free and a good source of fibre!
To take the mess and waste out of pancake making, International Protein’s High Protein Pancake Mix comes in a convenient 2 serve bottle. Just add water up to the line, shake and cook. So quick and easy! Each serving makes 2 large pancakes and packs 20g of protein from WPI.
If you don’t want to use all the protein pancake mix immediately, you can store the remainder in the fridge for up to 2 days!
The protein pancakes are so tender and light and have a subtle maple flavour, they taste so good you could eat them on their own… but why would you when you could spread them with International Protein’s Pro Nut High Protein Nut Spread, to give you a total of 30g of protein per serve!
Makes approximately 4 (10 – 12cm) pancakes
Directions to prepare pancakes:
- Preheat fry pan and lightly grease
- Shake bottle to loosen dry mix
- Remove lid (Do not discard)
- Fill bottle with water to level indicated on this label or add 280ml of water and replace lid
- Turn bottle upside down and tap lid sharply on bench to loosen mix and shake well. Allow to stand for 1 minute
- Pour batter into frying pan to desired size. Cook over a medium to high heat for 1 – 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown on both sides.
- Adjust the amount of water accordingly for a thicker or thinner pancake
Protein Mix Ingredients
Coconut flour is a great low carbohydrate, high fibre flour source that is gluten-free and nutrient-rich. Coconut flour is the perfect alternative to traditional maize flours as it aids in digestive health, maintains healthy blood sugar levels and contains high-quality medium-chain triglycerides, which aid in metabolism and provide steady release energy.
Whey Protein Isolate (WPI)
Whey Protein Isolate is a high yielding branched-chain amino acid protein source designed to maximise muscle protein synthesis and muscle tissue repair. WPI is low in lactose, is easily digestible and is the highest in protein purity when compared to whey protein concentrate.
- 130g per container with 2 x muscle-building serves.
- These high protein pancakes are designed with delicious taste perfect for a post-workout meal, muscle-building breakfast or meal replacement throughout the day. Easily made in just a few minutes, Simply your choice of water or milk, shake and pour!
- Each serve containing 20g of high-quality International protein Egg Albumen and Whey Protein Isolate with 26g of muscle-building carbohydrates making these a perfect meal or snack any time of the day.
- 100% Gluten Free 100% Delicious
Buy the High Protein Pancake Mix By International Protein Online Today! with AfterPay, ZipPay and secured credit card payment options available. The Supplement Stop has the best supplements range, with great online deals. Make our supplement store your home for achieving your health and fitness goals today! Receive your order faster with our Premium Star Track service. service.