RP Max Pre Workout By EHP Labs high-stim pre-workout provides an aggressively powerful energy boost that is scientifically formulated to function as a central nervous system (CNS) stimulant, alpha-2 adrenergic agonist and metabolic activator. The ingredients in RP Max act to synergistically increase energy, improve focus, increase metabolic rate and delay fatigue so you can train harder for longer.
RP Max pre-workout is dedicated to providing the optimal CNS and adrenal gland stimulation to trigger a positive homeostatic energy release, improved cognitive ability, muscular and cardiovascular endurance. A fine balance is achieved with scientifically dosed buffers to prevent a negative feedback physiological response to mitigate against post-workout stimulant crashes and adrenal gland exhaustion. EHPlabs has achieved perfect harmony and synergy between the ratio quantities of caffeine anhydrous, synephrine, guarana and yerba mate, with added Bioperine to maximize the absorption of all key ingredients.
- 1. Take 1 scoop of RP Max with 8-10 oz (240-295 mL) water 15-20 minutes before your workout.
- 2. DO NOT exceed 2 scoops per day.
- 3. To get the most benefit out of RP Max, we recommend that you only use it on training days and avoid use within 5 hours of your bedtime due to its stimulant-based nature. If you are training later in the day or at night, we recommend the use of PSI non-stimulatory pre-workout in place of RP Max.
- – Powerful CNS stimulant
- – Maximum muscle endurance
- – Improved oxygenation
- – Absorption and utilization
- – Improved power and energy
- – Mood enhancers
- – Cognitive performance
Buy the RP MAX Pre Workout By EHP Labs Online Today! with AfterPay, ZipPay and secured credit card payment options available. The Supplement Stop has the best supplements range, with great online deals. Make our supplement store your home for achieving your health and fitness goals today! Receive your order faster with our Premium Star Track service.
Warning: The effects of RPM pre-workout are almost immediate. Be ready to train.