Many people desire having toned arms. Be it for personal satisfaction or for showing off a sleeveless dress, toned arms are wonderful assets. Many people struggle to maintain consistency in the gym or don’t like it at all.
However, you don’t have to go to the gym to get the arms you desire. Toned arms can be achieved in the comfort of your homes. All you have to do is perform the right exercises for arm muscles.
Here we list the 7 amazing Exercises on how to tone up those arms:
1. Toned Arm Workout: Pushups
This traditional exercise is great for building your arm muscles. It also builds your chest and shoulder muscles. Lay on your stomach. Use your arms to push yourself up. Lower your body to the ground and repeat. This might be too difficult at first, so start on your knees on the ground instead of toes.
2. Toned Arms: Side Plank
This is a move from Pilates. Lay on your side in such a way that your body is perpendicular to the ground. Slowly push your body up and maintain the sideways plank position for as long as you can.
Repeat this exercise on the other side of the body too. It builds chest muscles, abdominal muscles, and back muscles as well.
3.Toned Arms Workout: Bench dips
For another great toned arms workout, you can place your hands on one bench and feet on another, with your front-facing upwards. Lower your body and push it back up to get that toned arm squeeze. Repeat.
Dips thoroughly work your triceps and anterior deltoids, for a vigorous toning exercise. Dips also involve your chest muscles, the pectoralis major and pectoralis minor. You can also increase the difficulty by placing extra weight on your lap.
4. Toned Arms: Arm Circles
This exercise targets the toning of shoulders, triceps, and biceps. Start by standing with your feet at shoulder width. Extend your arms to the sides. Keep them at shoulder height. Do small circles clockwise and then anti-clockwise. Make sure to Circle your arms forward using small controlled motions, gradually making the circles bigger until you feel a stretch in your triceps. Reverse the direction of the circles after about 10 seconds.
5. Toned Arms: Plank to push up
Get in the plank position on your palm. Now go to the traditional plank position by placing your elbow down one by one. After reaching the elbow plank position, return to the starting position by lifting elbows to tone the arms frame one at a time.
1. Start in a high plank position with your arms straight and your hands placed directly underneath your shoulders.
2. Squeeze your abs and your glutes, and pack your shoulders. Your head and neck should stay neutral, with your eyes looking a few inches in front of your hands.
3. Keeping your body in a strong plank position, lower down onto your right forearm, followed by the left, so you’re in a forearm plank.
4. While keeping your core tight and squeezing your legs, push your right hand into the ground, followed by the left, to press back up to a high plank.
5. To make this exercise harder, place your feet closer together. Continue to focus on keeping your hips completely square. Ref
6. Toned Arms: Inverted Row
If you really need one exercise to tone those arms look no further. For this exercise, you will be laying down. You will need something to hold onto while lying on the ground. Use a chair or a coffee table. While holding the chair, pull your body up. Hold the position for a few seconds and slowly lower your body. Repeat.
7. Toned Arms: Pullups
This exercise strengthens arms, chest, and shoulders. Place a horizontal bar at the height level you need. You can increase the height as you go on. Hold the bar using both of your arms. Lift your body till your chin touches or is above the bar. Then slowly lower the body. If you find this difficult, start by hanging on the bar as long as possible.
- Grab the pullup bar with both hands, shoulder-width apart, and your palms facing away from you.
- Hang with arms and elbows fully locked out.
- Pull yourself up, chin over the bar.
- Keep your back tight, relax your neck and bring your shoulders away from the ears. Engage your core throughout.
- Lower yourself slowly and controlled until your arms are fully extended and straight again. ref
The following 3 points are the conclusion on how to get toned arms:
- These exercises will definitely tone your arms. However, exercise alone might not be fully successful in this task.
- Avoid processed sugars, saturated fats, reduce sodium intake, and increase fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Performing exercises regularly along with a healthy diet will give you the benefits within weeks.
Buy the Supplements Online Today! with AfterPay, ZipPay and secured credit card payment options available. The Supplement Stop has the best supplements range, with great online deals. Make our supplement store your home for achieving your health and fitness goals today! Receive your order faster with our Premium Star Track service.