Weight loss seems to be a big issue for many people, particularly in 2021 as we continue to face an uncertain future with the COVID-19 Pandemic. However losing weight can bring you a wealth of important health benefits. What is the key to weight management you may ask? Making important and sustainable changes to your diet and consistency of exercise will improve your overall health and not just shred away that weight.
These 3 quick tips can help you to start your journey towards a healthy lifestyle and weight loss.
Effective Weight Loss Techniques to Improve life in 2021
Here are three weight loss pointers that can help you in the short term:
1) Eat More Snacks
Hang on? “This sounds ridiculous!” Ever heard somebody at the dinner table saying “I just had a snack so I’m not hungry.” In saying that, your snack needs to be a healthy, nutritious snack, not a snack from your favourite fast food outlet.
Remember: The more snacks that you eat = Less Main Meal = More weight loss.
But what is considered a healthy snack? The following Snacks will help assist in maintaining healthy weight:
- Carrots & Tahini: Carrots are always a great hydrating snack, but when you add tahini to the mix, you up the protein big time. “Carrots contains high levels of antioxidants, while tahini contains more protein than milk and most nuts.”
- High Protein Snacks: You can read about our High Protein Snacks as long as more informative tips. Here’s a fantastic example of how to snack well when trying to loose weight.
- Eating Nuts: Did you know that eating nuts on a regular basis may improve your health in many ways, such as by reducing diabetes and heart disease risk, as well as cholesterol and triglyceride levels? This nutritious high-fiber treat may even aid weight loss even though it has a high calorie count.
- Eat Oats: Oatmeal is a low-fat, high-protein superfood that your body digests slowly — meaning you’ll stay satisfied longer.
- Popcorn: Whether you make it with an air popper or in the microwave, popcorn is full of fiber and has few calories.
2) Sleep More
3) Don’t just drink water, Drink Green Tea also
Drink Green Tea
There’s a common misconception that green tea doesn’t give you a caffeine boost – well, guess again – it does! While green tea contains less caffeine than your average cup of coffee, it still contains enough to give you an energy boost. For this reason, a lot of coffee addicts are making the switch to green tea or are swapping out one cup of coffee for one of green tea per day.
Green tea is rated as one of the healthiest drinks on the planet.
Green Tea is full of powerful antioxidants that have many health benefits, such as:
- protecting against cancer,
- lowering the risk of heart disease,
- improving brain function,
- assisting weight loss and
- decreasing fat stores.
Green tea has more health benefits than black tea. You can find out more here: check out the article Green tea vs Black tea, and the benefits of green tea can be put down to its lack of processing. Green tea is higher in protective polyphenols. The major polyphenols in green tea are flavonoids, the most active of which function as powerful antioxidants.
- 6 FAST TIPS ON HOW TO GET ABS FOR GIRLS
- WHAT 6 SUPPLEMENTS SHOULD I TAKE EVERYDAY?
- 5 SIGNS OF BEING SKINNY FAT